Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of reservations in Associated Hotels:
ASSOCIATED HOTELS: A group of hotels that have the quality of Casa Andina Associates and that use the brand “Casa Andina Associated Hotels” to distinguish themselves.
CASA ANDINA: Sales and Reservations Manager.
CUSTOMER: Passenger who takes the services of the Associated Hotels (of legal age).
CHECK-IN: Client check-in process at the hotel before entering the room.
CHECK-OUT: Customer check-out process at the time of finishing using the hotel services.
NO-SHOW: It is the non-appearance of the passenger at the hotel before 11:59 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival, without prior communication by the client.
RESERVATION: Agreement between the Associated Hotel and the Client to reserve the room(s) for the dates requested by the client.
CHARGE FOR SERVICES: 10% surcharge on consumption for services provided by Casa Andina, if applicable.
GENERAL SALES TAX (IGV): Tax corresponding to 18% of the rate, if applicable.
When making the reservation through Casa Andina Web, the Client declares to unconditionally accept the following terms and conditions. No agent, server, representative, or third party has the power or capacity to modify, restrict or extend the terms and conditions. The terms and conditions apply to all Associated Hotels that belong to the Casa Andina Associates Network.
- Customer Service Policy: Casa Andina is not part of the contractual relationship between the Associated Hotel and the Client, any claim or complaint about the lodging service must be channeled to the Associated Hotel, according to its policies.
- Rates: The rates shown in the first step of the purchase process are net, they do not include the IGV charge or service charge. In the last step of the purchase process, only the service charge is added, if applicable, but the IGV, if applicable, will always be paid at the hotel reception. Rates are expressed per night/room, not per passenger. The cost of additional beds in the room depends on the availability of space in the room and beds in the hotel, so you must contact the selected Associated Hotel directly, for more information contact:
- The company name of the billing or bill of sale will depend on the Associated Hotel chosen by the Client.
- When reserving accommodation through this website, Casa Andina is responsible for the Platform and, consequently, for the General Terms and Conditions established in this document, but not for the accommodation service provided by the Associated Hotel and the Customer Service policies regulated by the latter on its website.
- Cancellation policies:
- Flexible: You can modify or cancel the reservation up to 7 days before Check-in (Peruvian time) without additional charges.
- Non Refundable: Prepaid reservations, modifications, cancellations, transfers or refunds are not accepted.
- The penalty for No-Show corresponds to the total amount of the stay.
- All fees will be charged in US dollars (USD). And the proof of purchase will be issued in dollars.
- The confirmation of the reservation will be within a maximum period of 24 hours after the reservation has been made.
- In the case of reservations with prepaid condition, the charge for the entire stay to the credit card will be made within the next 24 hours after generating the reservation.
- In the case of reservations that do not have prepaid status, the Associated Hotel has the power to verify the credit card through pre-authorization.
- The website (www.casa-andina.com) does not accept debit cards. In case of entering a Debit Card, the reservation would be canceled, without prior notice.
- In case the credit card shows the messages: “denied”, “stolen”, “insufficient funds”, “expired date”, the reservation will be canceled without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations in those cases where it is considered that the client has carried out a fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
- In case of error and/or duplicity in the reservation made by the client, Casa Andina assumes no responsibility for this fact and will apply the penalty according to the reservation policy.
- Given the situation – act of force majeure or fortuitous event – that the Associated Hotel is not able to comply with the client’s accommodation, it undertakes to provide a solution by offering accommodation in any of its closest hotels, or in other nearby hotels of similar or higher category.
- According to the General Law for the Prevention and Control of the Risks of Tobacco Consumption, Law Number 29517, smoking is prohibited in the rooms. In case of non-compliance by a guest with what is specified in this paragraph, a penalty of USD 250 per day will be applied to said guest.
- The entrance to the rooms of any person who is not registered in the hotel is prohibited.
- Casa Andina and the Associated Hotels are against the trafficking of archaeological pieces belonging to the Peruvian Cultural Heritage.
- Casa Andina and the Associated Hotels are against the trafficking of protected species.
- The possession and consumption of hallucinogenic drugs within the facilities of the Associated Hotel is prohibited.
- The exploitation and sexual abuse of minors are criminally and civilly punished in accordance with current legal provisions.
In compliance with the provisions of Law No. 29733, Personal Data Protection Law and its regulations approved by Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS, Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. wishes to inform you of the following aspects related to personal data:
The owner of this database in which the personal data provided in this application will be stored is Nessus Hoteles Perú S.A. with RUC 20505670443 and address at Av. La Paz 463, Miraflores.
The existence of this personal data bank has been declared to the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, through its registration in the National Registry for the Protection of Personal Data with the name (indicate) and the code: (indicate).
It is reported that any processing of personal data is in accordance with the provisions of current legislation in Peru on the matter (Law No. 29733 and its regulations).
Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. assumes the obligation to protect the personal data that you voluntarily provide us.
With the voluntary provision of your Personal Data, Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. will carry out the treatment to carry out the management of sales and reservations through the website.
ON THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA AT THE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL:
Likewise, for the purposes of carrying out the processing of personal data described, Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. will contract the services of the other companies (for more details consult the following web pages: https://wp.casa-andina.com/Flujo-transfronterizo-CLIENTES.pdf and https://wp.casa-andina.com/Flujo -cross-border-COLLECTED.pdf), which will have access to your data to manage and process them in their capacity as third parties in charge.
As you may notice, some of the aforementioned services are provided by service providers located outside the country, and said processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the regulations on personal data protection.
Likewise, to comply with the purposes described, Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. will transfer personal data to the following travel agencies:
- Il Tucano Peru SAC, Calle Elías Aguirre 633 district of Miraflores, city of Lima
- Coltur Peruana de Turismo, Av. Reducto 1255, district of Miraflores, city of Lima
- Lima Tours S.A.C. , Av. Nicolás de Piérola 589, 18th floor, district of Lima-fenced, city of Lima
- Inversiones Receptour S.A., Av. Del Pinar 180 Of. 1001 Urb. Chacarilla del Estanque, district of Santiago de Surco, city of Lima
- Silvana Tours SAC, Av. 28 de Julio 660-Int.11, district of Miraflores, city of Lima
- Viajes Pacifico S.A.C, Av. La Mar N° 163, district of Miraflores, city of Lima
- Domiruth Travel Service S.A.C., Barboncito Urbanization, 216 Rio de Janeiro Street, Miraflores district, Lima city
- Condor Travel S.A.C, Calle Mayor Armando Blondet 249, district of San Isidro, city of Lima
Additionally, Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. will transfer your personal data to the companies of the Intercorp Group and/or its business partners (https://empresas-intercorp.azurewebsites.net/) in order to carry out market research, purchase profiles, send advertising, promotions and offers of their products and/or services that they offer.
As the owner of your personal data, you have the right to access your data held by (Nessus Hotels Peru S.A); know the characteristics of your treatment, rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; request they be suppressed or canceled as they are considered unnecessary for the previously stated purposes or oppose their treatment for specific purposes.
You may at any time revoke the consent expressly granted, as well as limit the use or disclosure of your personal data.
In view of the foregoing, attention to the rights exercised by the holders of personal data may be carried out through the following channels:
- NESSUS HOTELES website: the holder of personal data must complete the “Request to exercise the right to information, revocation and ARCO rights”, which is available to users by entering the following link: https://www. casa-andina.com/arco/ The owner must enter the personal data required in the form. The owner of the personal data must attach their identity document and all the necessary information for NESSUS HOTELES to attend to their request.
- Electronic communication: The user may send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following scanned documents:
- ARCO application duly completed and signed.
- Simple and legible copy of the identity document.
- Simple and legible copy of the validity of the special power of attorney (in case of representation).
- If necessary, attach the documents that support your request.
If the user considers that he has not been assisted in the exercise of his rights, he can file a claim with the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, by contacting the Bureau of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: Calle Scipion Llona 350, Miraflores, Lima.
Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. will be responsible for the personal data bank and the personal data contained therein. In order to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data or confidential information by users and/or customers, Nessus Hotels Peru S.A. has adopted the levels of security and protection of personal data legally required, and has installed all the means and technical measures at its disposal.